Ladies Only TPI Golf +Fitness + Yoga Retreat
Trickle Creek Golf Resort – July 21, 22 & 23 2019
Register now for a Ladies Only Golf + Fitness + Yoga Instructional Retreat. TPI Golf Instruction is the world’s leading educational organization dedicated to the study of how the human body functions in relation to the golf swing.
What is TPI Certification & Instruction?
TPI’s mission is to educate golfers and industry professionals on the “Body-Swing Connection” through its one of a kind ‘TPI Certified’ education program. TPI does not believe in one way to swing a club, rather in an infinite number of swing styles. But, TPI does believe there is one efficient way for every player to swing and it is based on what the player can physically do.
Why TPI Golf Instruction?
- 17 of the last 20 Major Champions (Were advised by a TPI Certified Expert)
- 27 of the Top 30 Players in the World (Official Wolf Golf Rankings, Are advised by a TPI Certified Expert)
- 52 of the last 63 PGA TOUR events (Were won by players, advised by a TPI Certified Expert)
|TPI Golf Certified Instruction – Simon Jones – CPGA Professional & TPI Level 2 Certified Instructor|
|Fitness & Yoga Evaluation – Lisa Steele– C-IAYT (International Yoga Therapist) CYA-RYT (Canadian Gold Yoga Instructor) CYA-YT (Canadian Yoga Therapist) & 1000+ hours instruction certified and Licenced Emergency Medical Responder|
- $449 pp with Accommodation
- $330 pp without Accommodation (+tax & grats)
Accommodation packages include 2 nights’ at Trickle Creek Lodge. All packages include – 3 days of TPI Golf + Fitness Evaluation & Yoga Instruction (Kimberley Conference & Athlete Training Center), 2 Rounds at Trickle Creek Golf Resort, Arrival reception, 2 breakfasts (Buckhorn & Main Mountain Eatery), 2 lunches (Trickle Creek Golf Resort), Banquet Dinner (Buckhorn & Main Mountain Eatery).
- With Accommodations: Contact Sonya Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-427-6733
- Without Accommodations: Contact Trickle Creek Golf Resort at email@example.com or call 250-427-3389 Ext #1