PROVINCE WIDE MASK MANDATE
Masks are required in public indoor settings for all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+).
PROOF OF VACCINATION
By order of the PHO, proof of vaccination will be required to access some events, services and businesses. Starting September 13, you must have at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated. You're fully vaccinated 7 days after dose 2. The requirement applies to all people born in 2009 or earlier (12+). People visiting from outside of B.C. are also required to show proof of vaccination.
Proof of vaccination will be required in our Clubhouse Restaurant and on our Patio. Proof of vaccination will NOT be required in the pro shop or on the rest of the golf course. Food is available without a vaccine passport through the To-Go Window. You will be asked to see your proof of vaccination AND valid government ID upon entering the restaurant and patio.
The requirement is in place until January 31, 2022, subject to extension.
From the Government of BC Proof of Vaccine Page: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/vaccine/proof
Proof of vaccination will be managed via "BC's vaccine card". According to the Government announcement, you'll be able to show your proof of vaccination easily using the BC vaccine card website.
The secure website will be available for September 13th and will provide confidential access to your proof of vaccination. You'll be able to save your vaccine card to your smartphone and show it when accessing events, services and businesses. A secure paper option will also be available for September 13th.
For the safety of resort guests and our staff please do not visit if any of the following apply:
- If you are sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing).
- Live in a household with someone with COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19 or who is self isolating due to possible exposure to COVID-19.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks or been in contact with anyone who has traveled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks.
- Masks are recommended in public settings for all people who are not fully vaccinated.
- Maintain social distancing of 2 meters at all times.
- Follow all public health and safety recommendations as set out by the Provincial Health Officer.
- All tee times must be booked prior to arrival. No walk- up play is permitted. Book online at Tricklecreek.com or by calling the Golf Shop at 250-427-3389.
- Payments – Pre-payment online is encouraged as much as possible, but we will be accepting credit card and debit transactions on site.
- Foursomes are preferred or bring your own group. Twosome’s will be paired up with other golfers. Singles will be paired with other golfers.
- If you want to golf alone, in a twosome or a threesome and guarantee no other persons will be paired with you, you can do so by paying for all 4 of the player spots for this tee time. No refund will be given for unused spots.
- We have added more starter times to spread golfers out further and keep you safer.
- Golfers must arrive at the golf course no more than 30 minutes prior to their tee time. If arriving earlier, you must remain in your vehicle until 30 minutes before your tee time unless eating at the Clubhouse Restaurant.
- Please drive directly to the bag drop area by the clubhouse. Only one vehicle at a time in the bag drop area.
- Please take your own bags out of your vehicle and place them on pull carts or power carts.
- Power carts are single rider only unless you share the same household or bubble. Due to higher demand on carts we can not guarantee that carts will always be available.
- Once you are unloaded and checked-in please take your vehicle to the parking lot and park, leaving a space between vehicles.
- Proceed to the putting green or practice range. Only 1 tee time / 4 Players at one time on the practice green or practice range.
- Our starter will greet you at the practice range and direct you to the first tee when it is your turn to tee off. Enjoy your round!
- The Pro Shop is open for check-ins and retail sales. There will be limits on the number of people allowed in the shop at one time and social distancing rules will be in effect.
- Pre-payment is required as much as possible but we will be accepting credit card and debit transactions on site.
- Tees, scorecards and pencils will be provided at the starters hut – please ask your starter.
- Please download and/or print our scorecard, download by clicking here.
- Please follow all on course signage.
- No accessories are available on the course such as ball washers, rakes, benches, garbage’s, etc. Please make sure you do not litter on the golf course.
- Bunker rakes will not be available. Please smooth sand with your feet or club. Preferred lies are permitted in a bunker.
- Flag poles should remain in the hole. Do not touch the flag pole.
- Play with your own golf ball and tee. Do not use found balls or tees.
- Do not touch or play with other golfer’s clubs.
- Replace all solid divots. No sand/seed mixture is provided.
- Please continue to repair your ball marks on the green.
- No congregating or gathering on the 18th or in the parking lot.
- After your round, we ask that you please empty your cart of garbage and recycling in the bins provided.
- In the event of lightning, please seek shelter in your vehicle.
- In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1 first. Please notify the Pro Shop of the emergency so they can assist the medical professionals in accessing your location.
- Please use hand sanitize stations prior to entering and exiting all washrooms.
- Washrooms are available on holes 5, 9, 15 and the Club house
- For all washrooms, cleaning will be increased throughout the day
- The ‘GO WINDOW’ will be open for take-out food and drinks.
- The Clubhouse patio will be open for breakfast lunch and dinner. We've reduced the number of seats to spread people out.
- Our Clubhouse Restaurant is open to our golf patrons before and after your round as well as the general public.
- Golfer's may arrive earlier than 30 minutes prior to their tee time, if they wish to eat at the Clubhouse Restaurant.
- There is no potable water on the course – please bring your own water bottle or water can be purchased at clubhouse drive through window.
- Debit or Credit Card Payment Only, prefer tap payment.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted as this would be a violation of our BC liquor laws.