ALL GOLFERS AND GUESTS MUST MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 2 METERS AT ALL TIMES.
By booking and golfing at Trickle Creek Golf Course you agree that you have read, understand and will adhere to the below outlined policies & procedures.
Any player that is found to be in contravention of these policies & procedures will be asked to leave the property and will lose playing privileges for the foreseeable future. No refunds will be provided.
We thank you in advance for doing your part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Please stay safe and enjoy your round.
FOR THE SAFETY OF FELLOW GOLFERS AND OUR STAFF PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF FEVER, SORE THROAT, COUGH, OR DIFFICULTY BREATHING.
- The clubhouse dining room will be open for breakfast lunch and dinner. We've reduced the number of seats to spread people out. We encourage people to sit outside on the deck when possible.
- The Pro Shop is open for check-ins and retail sales. There will be limits on the number of people allowed in the shop at one time and social distancing rules will be in effect.
- Pre-payment is required as much as possible but we will be accepting credit card and debit transactions on site. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
- Retail Items – Golf Shop will have some retail items available such as golf balls, sun block, bug repellent, etc. for ‘curb side delivery’ to you at the check in area.
- No tees, ball markers, divot repair tools or scorecards will be provided at this time.
- Please download and/or print our scorecard prior to arrival, download by clicking here.
- No golf club rentals or demos will be available at this time.
- Please use hand sanitize stations prior to entering and exiting all washrooms.
- Clubhouse washroom will be available.
- Washroom after hole #4 at #9 Tee box will be open.
- Washroom between Hole #14 & #15 will be open.
- For all washrooms, cleaning will be increased throughout the day but we ask all guests to please be considerate and use the wipes provided to clean any surfaces they have touched.
- We encourage you to pre-book tee times ahead of time online at Tricklecreek.com or by calling the Golf Shop at 250-427-3389
- Payments – Pre-payment online is encouraged as much as possible but we will be accepting credit card and debit transactions on site. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
- No walk-up play is permitted. Please book at tee-time before driving in the property.
- All normal booking procedures apply.
- Please do not carpool to the golf course unless you reside in the same household.
- Foursomes are preferred or bring your own group.
- We have added more starter times to spread golfers out further and keep you safer.
ARRIVAL, BAG DROP, & CHECK-IN
- Golfers must arrive at the golf course no more than 20 minutes prior to their tee time. If arriving earlier, you must remain in your vehicle until 20 minutes before your tee time.
- Please drive directly the bag drop area by the clubhouse. Only one vehicle at a time in the bag drop area.
- Please sanitize your hands at our bag drop hand sanitizing station when you arrive.
- Please take your own bags out of your vehicle and place them on pull carts or power carts.
- Power carts are single rider only unless you share the same household. Due to higher demand on carts we can not guarantee that carts will always be available.
- Once you are unloaded and checked-in please take your vehicle to the parking lot and park, leaving a space between vehicles.
- If you would like food or drinks delivered to your carts please call 250-427-3389 ext. 2 to pre-order.
- Proceed to the putting green or practice range. Only 1 Group / 4 Players at one time on the practice green or practice range.
- Our starter will greet you at the practice range and direct you to the first tee when it is your turn to tee off. Enjoy your round!
- Please follow all on course signage.
- No accessories are available on the course such as ball washers, rakes, benches, garbage’s, etc. Please make sure you do not litter on the golf course.
- Bunker rakes will not be available. Please smooth sand with your feet or club. Preferred lies are permitted in a bunker.
- Flag poles should remain in the hole. Do not touch the flag pole.
- Play with your own golf ball and tee. Do not use found balls or tees.
- Do not touch or play with other golfer’s clubs.
- Replace all solid divots. No sand/seed mixture is provided.
- Please continue to repair your ball marks on the green.
- Players must always abide by the mandatory physical distancing requirements of at least 2 meters/6 feet.
- After your round, we ask that you please empty your cart of garbage and recycling in the bins provided by the Golf Shop.
- In the event of lightning, please seek shelter in your vehicle. The clubhouse will remain closed.
- In the event of an emergency, please call 9-1-1 first. Please notify the Pro Shop of the emergency so they can assist the medical professionals in accessing your location.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- The Clubhouse Grill Restaurant will be available through the drive through window. Call ahead to pre-order at 250-427-3389 if you like.
- There is no potable water on the course – please bring your own water bottle or water can be purchased at clubhouse drive through window.
- Debit or Credit Card Payment Only, prefer tap payment. NO CASH.
- No outside alcoholic beverages are permitted as this would be a violation of our BC liquor laws.